If you would like any agenda items raised on your behalf please ask a committee member and they will be happy to help.
Your Committee members are:
Dave Williams (chairman)
Bill Bailey (treasurer)
Marion Brighton (secretary)
Club chairman, 'Bernie' dusted off his cricket whites in 2011 to make a comeback for the second team - playing alongside his son Sam - Has scored a few useful runs and taken a few wickets with his slow bowling. Has also proved himself as a safe pair of hands in the field.
Took over as chairman late in 2011 and is helping the club to develop on and off the field.
Experienced cricketer, began playing for the club in 2013. Has previously played in the Surrey leagues, before moving to the area. Has made several appearances for both the first and second XI, and plays wherever selected without complaint.
Second team capain. Medium pace bowler. Opens the bowling and usually keeps the scoring rate down by bowling on a good line and length. Took over the captaincy in May 2014 and guided the second team to promotion in his first season in charge.
- DOB & place of birth: 27/04/78, Cheltenham
- Marital Status: Living with Partner & children
- Nicknames: Closey, Lamby, Adder
- Education: BA (Hons) Town & Country Planning, University of Gloucestershire
- Team Role: Utility
- Broadway Debut: Juniors 1989, Seniors 1991
Other Teams: None
- 2012 Target: Play as much as possible, make contributions towards winning games